Lead Software Architect
Updated: 13 Feb 2020
We are working with a startup in the clean energy sector who are currently building a digital, AirBnB-style platform which is directly impacting the transition from traditional to renewable energy. The platform will help the shipping, construction and entertainment industries (or anyone who needs power on a large-scale) access clean energy in an optimised and affordable way – along with democratising clean energy for smaller-scale users.
What to expect:
As Lead Software Architect (Full Stack) you will help them to continue this disruption, further developing and extending their recently launched platform. This is a great chance to get involved with an entirely Greenfield project where your impact on the world around is actually tangible.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud platforms, in this case working experience with GCP would be ideal. The scalability of the platform is of the utmost importance, so familiarity with these kinds of challenges is crucial
- Experience with data-intensive products/platforms – both relational and non relational data management systems. It would be particularly nice to have some knowledge around algorithm development (extra nice if it’s dynamic pricing)
- Someone who gets excited, and not daunted, by life in a startup
- Both technically sound and product-minded simultaneously, business acumen is important here
- A positive, yet realistic, character. You are motivated and solutions-focussed but also know how to inject a healthy dose of reality when necessary
- A solid sparring partner for your teammates – you are not afraid to communicate your ideas in a clear and respectful way to them, or to the public for that matter
- Ambitious. The role would be ideal for someone looking to tackle a large technical challenge and build out a team in the near future
- Accessible office, approx. 30 seconds walk from Rotterdam Centraal
- Competitive Salary
- Open Culture and flat hierarchy
- An opportunity to impact the world around you