Project leader 0.60 - 1.00 FTE
Updated: 02 Dec 2019
As a project leader you are responsible for maintaining contact with the project partners, the ESRs and the project officer of the European Commission. You also maintain the website of the project, plan events and training and help build the project reports.
We think it is important that you have a proactive attitude. You do not avoid difficult situations and you dare to talk to people. You can plan well to organize your work as efficiently as possible and to keep the overview. Experience with administrative processes and financial insight is important. You see opportunities and seize them. You know how to motivate people, but also to address attitude and behavior.
• You have an academic working and thinking level and you have an MSc (preference);
• Preferably a few years of work experience in the field of Life Sciences;
• You have analytical skills, you can think project-wise and you are proactive;
• You have excellent oral command of the Dutch and English language and you have a good hand of writing;
• You have persuasiveness, you take initiative and you are a professional sparring partner for both internal and external parties;
• You are pragmatic and practical (hands on mentality) and you are a real team player;
• You can act in a complex organization, partly by understanding 'political relationships'.
The terms of employment of Maastricht University are set out in the Collective Labour Agreement of Dutch Universities (CAO). Furthermore, local UM provisions also apply. For more information look at the website https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/support/um-employees
22.8 - 38 hours per week