Updated: 20 Nov 2023
We are seeking a Linux AWS Engineer for a global telecommunications company. In this role, you will play a crucial part in assisting customers with the design and implementation of their digital transformation strategy using Red Hat's OpenShift Container Platform.
- Planning and performing the installation and configuration of OpenShift Container Platform on hybrid cloud environments - to include a combination of on-premise, AWS and Azure;
- Deployment and configuration of containerised services on OpenShift Container Platform, such as Jenkins, Red Hat Runtimes and integration services such as Red Hat Fuse and AMQ;
- Design and development of CI/CD pipelines in OpenShift;
- Design and development of custom Operators for automating Kubernetes tasks in OpenShift;
- Assisting customers with the migration of non-containerised applications onto OpenShift;
- Guiding customers through the on-boarding process of cloud-hosted services such as Red Hat OpenShift Dedicated and Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS (ROSA);
- Planning and running technical skills transfer workshops for customer development, operations and DevOps teams;
- Assisting with the installation, configuration and ongoing maintenance of Odido internal cloud infrastructure, comprising Amazon EC2 instances and OpenShift environments;
- Acting as a technical focal point for OpenShift and related technologies within Odido, including ongoing involvement in the OpenShift Commons community;
- Development of technical blog posts and case studies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Practical experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Practical experience of configuration management / deployment automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, and Chef).
- Experience of working with AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- You must live in the Netherlands.
- 12 months with possible extension.
- Hybrid way of working.
If you are interested please apply now and contact me on [email protected] or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
A global telecommunications company.