Technical Consultant | Dutch (B1) + English (C1)
Updated: 30 Nov 2023
In this role you will be securing the order acquisition and fulfillment process for new and demanding projects. You will work in close collaboration with the sales department as well as with many other high level clients.
Next, you will provide technical consults to- and collaborate with Architects and Metal workers. In addition to that you give advice on application and design issues. An important aspect of this job is providing excellent customer satisfaction to your customer groups. You will work independently but also with internal and external teams.
Furthermore, your responsibilities also include managing correspondence with IT tools such as CRM and CAD.
Finally, you will also participate and support your colleagues in exhibitions and events.
- Dutch on at least B1 level is required. English needs to be fluent (C1). Any knowledge in French and/or German is a plus
- You have skills in CAD systems such as Autocat, Revit, etc.
- A bachelor in building physics, architecture or engineering is required (or similair)
- Several years of work experience in a similar role, specifically in the door and window world
- You possess the following skills: leadership, customer-oriented, teamwork, collaborative.
NOTE: Salary depends on the candidate's experience.
Our client offers health insurance, a pension scheme, 25 holidays per year and more!
Since 1923, our client is a market leader for steel window, door and facade systems. They manufacture and provide steel profile systems and plastic products for the construction industry.