Production Operator | English C1
Updated: 23 Aug 2023
As a Production Operator you will oversee the full process to support your team to achieve daily/monthly targets. You will also perform a minor machine maintenance adjustment and identify potential issues in production and quality standards.
As a Production Operator your activities will be:
• Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
• Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
• Effectively monitor production equipment, corrective or contingency action
• Perform additional duties as assigned by Team Leader
• Performing basic Warehouse operations, maintain a safe and clean work space
• Work under customer quality standards and security requirements
• At least a B2 / C1 level of English
• 1-2 years’ experience in Production Line or Machine Operator
• Strong communication skills and team player
• Analytical, and reasoning abilities
• Computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Trustworthy and reliable (able to work with sensitive information).
• Self-standing and responsible
Our client offers a competitive salary range with a 30% shift allowance and a long-term career program. For this job it is important that you reside in the Breda area. You will be working in shifts which alternate weekly, the shifts are: 6.15 – 14.45, 13:30 – 22:00 and 22:00 - 6:30.
Our client delivers worldwide innovative solutions and services in aerospace, transportation, defense, space and digital security. If you are looking for a great opportunity within an international company with a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is your chance. Apply now!