Updated: 06 Mar 2020
An established company developing complex and multifaceted software for hospitality brands are on the lookout for a key member of their testing team based in Amsterdam. They have built a cloud-based platform that allows tens of thousands of hotels to manage huge amounts of guest data, gather business insights and intelligence as well as manage the day-to-day of hotel functions. It’s an all-encompassing platform with many moving parts and a big focus on guest data.
What to expect:
You’re coming on board to focus on Test Automation. Your focus will be on creating a simple yet sophisticated test framework covering the full spectrum of their projects. You won’t be doing this alone, you’ll be part of a team of Testers and you’ll collaborate with Product, Developers and Designers on a daily basis. A technical Test Automation role across loads of cool products, what more could you want?
- You can design/implement test automation suites and monitor/fix failures where necessary
- Writing test scripts in Ruby is easy for you, other modern languages a big bonus
- You've built test frameworks from scratch using tools like Selenium, Cypress etc
- You must be detail oriented and proactive
- You are comfortable challenging, debating and discussing technical issues with talented and experienced engineers
- Stocks and Shares, become part owner of the company you work at
- A culture of learning and development, you'll get all the resources you need to improve with a clear development plan
- A genuinely disruptive product that is revolutionising the hospitality space
- A gorgeous office in central Amsterdam, a 2 minute walk from Dam Square
- A company culture with a real family feel, team lunches and great events