Updated: 15 Jul 2020
As Allround System Administrator you will be responsible for keeping the office IT running for your colleagues across all levels in the various EMEA offices.
Among your responsibilities:
- manage laptops/desktops, servers, printers, software and devices;
- troubleshoot hardware and software issues onsite and remotely;
- assist with the configuration, deployment and troubleshooting of phone systems;
- provide orientation to new employees, and work with HR on on-boarding/off-boarding process;
- create documentation and manuals;
- ensure back-up and security procedures;
- advise on procurement of new hardware and software.
The salary for this position is between 3500 and 4000 euro gross per month (depending on knowledge and experience). Secondary benefits include a bonus of up to 10%, pension contribution, and stock options.
Requirements:The System Administrator we are looking for is foremost a clear communicator with a strong focus on solving problems and finding solutions. Next to that you have: * Technical and professional skills on a BSc level; * At least 4 years of experience in a System Administrator position; * Up to date knowledge of and experience across the typical office IT domains; * Extensive knowledge of both Microsoft/Windows and Apple/MacOS; * Basic knowledge of networking; * Experience with ticketing systems; * Fluent in English, both written and spoken (Dutch is a big plus).
Looking for an Allround System Administrator for an international IT company. From its Amsterdam office you'll be responsible for all office IT for your colleagues across the other European offices.
Do you have vast experience in IT System Administration (Windows/MS and MacOS/iOS) and flexibility, focus on solutions and great communicative skills? Then I would like to hear from you!