Senior Solutions/Domain Architect at the EMA (EU Languages)
Updated: 02 Aug 2022
Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry and develop your IT skills? We have a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your cloud solutions expertise within the leading EU institution of medicines and pharmacology based in Amsterdam!
We are the exclusive recruiters for the interim positions at the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The EMA are the medical regulatory organisation responsible for public human and animal health throughout the European Economic Area. They are now looking for a Senior Solutions/Domain Architect to join them on a 12-month temporary (Interim) contract.
You would be supporting the Lead Domain architect with technical solution design. This is an exciting opportunity to join an institution that provides a truly international working environment where everyone is passionate about public health.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Future proofing of the domain architecture for our customer's business domain
- Technical product ownership of running systems (monitoring technical improvements needed and managing follow-up)
- Analysing change requests for existing systems and supporting design decision making to ensure smart solutions are signed off and implemented
- Supporting projects with technical design how best to fit in the existing environment while constantly considering where we can future proof the existing solutions further
- Appropriate professional experience of at least 6 years;
- Experience in designing cloud solutions;
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques);
- Proven experience of REST API development;
- Experience in designing robust, multi-threaded and distributed systems;
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills;
- Fluency in English and at least one other EU language -Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Jessica.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.