Updated: 13 Feb 2020
Orange Quarter is looking for a passionate Product Manager to work with a startup marketplace here in central Amsterdam. The company connects buyers and sellers to facilitate transitions to a high volume of users worldwide. They now have approx 300 million users over 40 countries as part of the wider umbrella company.
What to expect:
This company offers an ambitious and professional culture in an open and informal working environment, with passionate colleagues. If you show us that you are talented and energetic, there are many possibilities to develop yourself quickly. In this role you will be responsible for the overall Product strategy and roadmap, reporting to the CEO.
- 5+ years in product development role for a high-traffic consumer or e-commerce company
- A user focused mindset and an interest in c2c markets
- Experience with data-driven product development, A/B testing, user research, user testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis
- Exceptional product sense and judgment when it comes to working with product designers
- A strong technical background and you are very comfortable discussing in depth technical topics with engineering teams
- Entrepreneurial and innovative thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; required English fluency
- International team with lots of socials
- High growth with access to global markets
- Central Amsterdam location
- Competitive salary and generous bonus scheme
- Healthcare for you and your family