Updated: 13 Feb 2020
We are currently working with one of Amsterdam’s coolest startups who are helping the Netherlands on their mission to embrace an electric future. They are recruiting for a Senior Node.js developer to join their talented team of developers. You will need experience in Typescript, AWS, MongoDB, Git, Unit testing and experience using serverless frameworks.
They are on the mission to eliminate fossil fuels and gearing up to take on every city with their new age, eco friendly scooters!
What to expect:
You’ll be responsible for code reviews, technical documentation, deployment and solving performance issues. You will focus on the development and enhancement of the new and existing functionality to support web the application. You will be organising and structuring platform code to make it highly efficient, maintainable and reusable while following existing project processes, methodologies and guidelines. Day-to-day you’ll be creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional) and testing your own functionality before moving the task to QA and testing.
- Backend experience 3+ years using Node.JS
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Good understanding MongoDB
- Experience with AWS products – Lambda, IoT, Api Gateway, CloudFormation
- Experience with 1+ year using Serverless Framework
- Experience with git
- Experience writing unit/integration tests
- The freedom to speak your mind about anything you think can be improved upon
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation support – if needed
- Work with the latest technologies with no legacy code to deal with