Data and Business Analyst
Posted: 25 Jun 2022
Data and Business Analyst About ZDHC The ZDHC Foundation oversees the implementation of the Roadmap to Zero Programme and is a global industry collaboration within the sports, fashion, luxury and outdoor industries. The ZDHC vision is widespread implementation of sustainable chemistry, driving innovations and best practices in the textile, apparel, leather and footwear industries to protect consumers, workers and the environment. Through collaborative engagement, standard-setting and large-sc...
- A bachelor’s degree in business, MBA, computer science or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business and data analysis or a related field.
- Experience in setting up data strategies and governance.
- Good understanding of data administration and management (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBi or Tableau.
- Proficient in the use of analytic tools and techniques such as data gathering and analysis, spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel), flow-charting and process diagramming.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation and process mapping skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Familiarity with iterative development, and understanding of Agile principles.
- Familiarity with lean and design thinking.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire diverse partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Ability to manage projects, develop project plans and monitor performance.
- Lean process improvement and change management skills.
- Confluence and Salesforce administration skills.
ZDHC Specific Attributes
- Team player with an international background – able to work well and create strong positive relationships with individuals from a range of different cultural backgrounds.
- Able to manage multiple work activities and deliver results in a timely and efficient manner.
- Goal orientated, results-driven whilst also being a confident communicator.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Confidently operate in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment.
- Able to proactively initiate and take responsibility for results and work activities that may not be specifically identified in this job description.
- Flexible with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Practical and pragmatic - exhibit a ‘can do' attitude that is solution-orientatedStrong analytical ability to interpret information and translate it into solutions and/or improvements.
- Able to establish strong positive relationships with relevant stakeholders.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to join a small team and growing organisation at a critical time and to be a part of evolving Roadmap to Zero delivery to make a genuine impact on the global textile and
We are looking for someone who is located in The Netherlands. Candidates from outside Europe will only be considered if they have the right to live and work in The Netherlands and are willing to relocate to The Netherlands. If this applies to you please specify in your covering letter your current work permit situation. Finally, please note that this hiring process is not supported by a relocation package to move to The Netherlands.
To apply: Please submit your CV and a 1-page motivation letter in PDF and apply via the application form on our website where you can upload the documents.