Warehouse Team Lead | German & Dutch
Updated: 29 Jul 2020
Our client, one of the best operating retailers in the Netherlands, is looking for a Team Lead for their location in Venlo. Are you experienced in leading a team, do you genuinely enjoy logistics processes and are you fluent in both German and Dutch? Then this might be something for you!
In this role you will:
- Motivate and coach a diverse and dynamic team
- Be the first point of contact for them, support, organize and answer their questions
- Monitor and ensure a smooth delivery process, to ensure happy customer experience
- Cooperate with other Team Leads and give ideas on process improvements
- Be available full-time within Monday-Sunday
What is in it for you?
- 1-year direct contract to start with
- Free parking and travel costs reimbursement
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Discount on all company’s products
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Fluent in both German and Dutch
- MBO 4 level of education
- At least 2 years of experience leading a team
- Experience working with and monitoring KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, energetic, happy to oversee processes and to coach a team
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to apply directly or contact me for more information!