Account Support Officer | English
Updated: 09 Aug 2022
As an Account Support Officer you are the link between the customer and the internal organization. You support Account Managers in achieving commercial objectives and proactively coordinate all account-related activities. In this position you are therefore involved in a combination of sales support and project management, in which you combine organizational skills with commercial insight.
The sales support tasks are very diverse. In this way you communicate the correct information to customers and internal colleagues in time about delivery agreements, prices, promotion agreements, product specifications, master data, etc. You also ensure the recording of customer agreements in our systems. When customers or internal stakeholders have complaints or questions, you know how to deal with them correctly and you offer appropriate solutions based on your knowledge and experience. You make thorough reports regarding customers, distribution, turnover and products for the account managers and you help prepare sales conversations. And of course, with your proactive attitude you are alert to – the prevention of – deviations and you act accordingly.
An important part of your work consists of coordinating various commercial projects at an operational level. Such as the introduction of innovations and customer concepts (of course in accordance with production and customer requirements), changes and the phasing out of end products and materials.
For this position, we require a completed HBO+ education in the direction of Commercial Economics, Marketing or Food & Business or Food Innovation, with at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position. You have experience in a fast-moving and/or international organization such as Retail or FMCG, where a high adaptability is important. We also ask:
• You are preferably available 40 hours a week.
• You have work experience with various software packages, including Microsoft Office/ERP/CRM systems. Excel knowledge is a must.
• You have experience with project-based and improvement-oriented work.
• You have a perfect command of the English language in word and writing. You also need a B1+ knowledge of the Dutch language for internal use.
• Proficiency in French or another European language is an advantage.
• You have an affinity with production and/or logistics processes and are able to combine this with commercial insight.
• You need to already live in the Netherlands with a valid work permit.
We offer a challenging position in a growing company with a competitive salary. Next to that you will get:
- 25 Vacation Days
- 9.5 ADV Days
- Travel Cost Reimbursement
- Pension plan
- Employee discount
A young, fast-growing, international company with a focus on producing fresh, premium fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies and shots. they source the freshest and tastiest fruit and vegetables worldwide, which are transported directly to a Dutch production plant in Ochten for processing.
The company currently employs approximately 550 people, its corporate culture is characterized as involved, hands-on and no-nonsense.