Updated: 01 Nov 2019
European Multi Talent Group Health Care (EMTG) is a Dutch recruitment company in the Amsterdam area and market leader in the Dutch nursing field. Our focus is to bridge the gap between healthcare institutions and qualified international nurses. We also help our nurses in Dutch language acquisition and integration in Dutch culture.
As a registered nurse, you will work with one of our partners within the Dutch health care institutions. These include nursing homes, home-care, mental health care institutions, and hospitals.
- Be a European citizen from a member state or have a valid work permit in the Netherlands;
- Have a good command of English or German, a minimum of A2 level.
- Have a European nursing degree;
- If your degree is from a non-European university make sure it is evaluated by the International Credential Evaluation Center (IDW)
- Have experience in the healthcare field;
- Willing to take an intensive Dutch language course prior to starting working.
- Next course starts in Naarden, the Netherlands on January 7th
- For more adventurers, a new course in Spain will start on January 7th
What do we offer?
- A job within the Dutch healthcare system.
- A fixed contract with a minimum of 1 year (2080 hours)
- A full-time job (32- 36 hours per week)
- A starting yearly salary of € 26.000 to € 34.000 (before taxes), depending on knowledge and experience;
- Free intensive Dutch language courses
- Personalized coaching support throughout the program
- Possibility to enroll in the European Union programs such as EURES
- Networking events with other international EMTG nurses in the Netherlands
About the company:
EMTG was founded in 2012 and has hired nurses from over 10 nationalities to work in the Netherlands. Our partners are located throughout the country.
Check out our YouTube channel to meet our team and view some of the EMTG nurses testimonials.
For more information call our Recruitment Manager, Angelo Hiraldo Vos, at +31 6 55 00 01 60 or visit www.emtg.nl
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: "IamExpat- Nurse Application"