Medior Front End developer Utrecht | Build (mobile) web applications for the public sector with importance to society that contribute to the health & education of millions of Dutch people | React, React Native, AWS, Angular | Up to € 50,000, &...
Updated: 05 Jul 2019
Your vacancy: Medior Front End Developer Utrecht
- Do you want to build innovative solutions with young smart engineers in a growing and flat organization at an AA location?
- Do you enjoy working within a team with a passion for open source tooling?
- Do you like to participate in complex products where your findings are shared with the Software community?
- Do you have affinity with modern frameworks, R & D days and greenfield projects?
Then look no further, you have come to right place!
Your employer: This disruptive organization has an impact on the health & education of millions of Dutch people
This small disruptive technology company has grown considerably in its customer base over the past year. They have achieved enormous success by helping their socially relevant customers to enter the new world of web applications, cloud and mobile. The great thing is that you always work internally with your colleagues where you work on different projects. Projects that you are responsible for from start to finish. Here you can really make an impact!
Especially because the customers you work for daily improve the lives of thousands or millions of Dutch people. Think of sectors such as healthcare & education that goes beyond just commercial purposes.
The organization is medium-sized with an open and flat culture. This ensures nice fast switching and little bureaucracy. In addition to building full applications, a lot of time is spent on self-development. Here you have 12 course days a year and you can participate monthly with innovation days. Where you can experiment with new frameworks or back log ideas.
In addition to work, the office is located in a beautiful area with lots of lunch facilities and easily accessible from the station.
Your job, Medior Front End Developer Utrecht
As a Medior Front End Developer Utrecht you and your backend colleagues are responsible for the entire pipeline. So from the concept to putting the application live. This happens in a self-managing team. As a result you can make your own crucial choices and be responsible for the success yourself! In the end you learn the fastest. Here you always work on greenfield projects, always a nice clean slate where you can work with modern technology again. In addition, many successes are shared with the online community!
This is a very interesting step in the career area for the developer who wants to grow and learn to the level of experienced medior and even senior developer, as there will be a huge amount invested in you, you always work on greenfield projects and you are involved from concept to delivery. on projects!
What is asked for?
- Minimum 1 year of professional development experience with React or React Native
- BSc level of thinking and working
- Experience with Angular or VueJS or other frameworks is an advantage
- Experience with AWS is an advantage
- Experience with CI / CD is an advantage
- An agile worker and good collaborator
What is offered
- Salary up to € 50,000, for example knowledge and experience
- Possibility to work 32, 40 hours
- Pension scheme
- Sport subscription fee
- Travel allowance
- Well-prepared lunch
- 25 vacation days + 8% holiday money
- Homework opportunities
- Training budget
Are you interested in working as Medior Front End developer in Utrecht for a disruptive organization where you can make an impact on the health & education of millions of Dutch people?
Then apply now via the form below!
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week