Business Developer | French
Updated: 04 Oct 2023
French and Dutch, French
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients in the automotive and transportation industry in France.
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities in the French market, including trends, challenges, and customer needs.
- Develop and implement business development strategies to achieve the company's growth objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams in the company to respond to customer demands, including products, services, and solutions.
- Manage customer accounts and provide regular follow-up to strengthen business relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business development in the automotive and transportation industry, with specific experience in electric vehicles, and commercial vehicles.
- In-depth knowledge of the French automotive and transportation market, including trends, key players, and challenges is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Availability to travel to France approximately 50% of the time.
- Proficiency in French and English, both oral and written.
- You will receive direct contract from the client
- You will receive car, laptop and a phone
- Hybrid working model
- Uncapped bonus system
- 16% of bonus
About the company:
Our client is dedicated to designing and manufacturing cutting-edge battery management technology and services for 40 years.