Inside Sales Representative | German
Updated: 20 Oct 2021
Our client, a leading name in manufacturing, and catering to the most renowned industrial machinery companies in the world, is searching for a dynamic Inside Sales Representative to contribute to their steady growth and expand their business in the European market, especially the DACH region.They are currently seeking a capable professional for an inside Sales Representative position. The company is determined to provide its customers all over Europe with high-quality products/services, and they are ready to accelerate its growth with a new member. Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Visit customers (distributors/partners/end-users) and potential customers throughout Europe and report back to the office.
- Provide our customers with necessary services (Technical support, Quotations, follow-up, after-sales etc).
- Prepare and attend trade-shows together with other team members.
- Native level command of English and German is a MUST.
- Knowledge of other European language is a plus.
- B to B sales experience in the Industrial Automation area, preferably in Linear motion, would be plus.
- Affinity with technical/engineering subjects.
- Have a hands-on approach to do whatever is necessary to achieve our goals.
What the Company Offers:
- Competitive salary
- 13th Month Pay
- Pension contribution
- Healthcare insurance contribution
- Vacation bonus
- Travel cost
- Annual performance bonus
- 25 holiday days
What do you think? Is this going to be your next challenge? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at [email protected].