Customer Support Agent | French
Updated: 18 Oct 2023
Our client is a chain of sports clubs that are open 24/7. They are looking for Customer Service talents to support the clubs. You will enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly growing organization. The organization is still in development, we expect a positive and flexible attitude, whereby you are open to change. You take your job seriously and treat clients with dignity and respect. Furthermore, you have excellent computer and typing skills, and you can quickly switch between different systems. Changing, correcting and adding data/requests in the client-administration is also a substantial part of the job.
Do you live in the Netherlands and do you speak an excellent level of French and are you fluent in English? As a Customer Support, you will be the point of contact for the members who are visiting the clubs. The clubs have intercoms and as a member, you can reach out for support. The cameras at the clubs are your work (out) buddies!
- You help members who ask questions via the intercom
- Are all members exercising and are there no questions? In that case you will help members who have previously sent an e-mail
- Do you have good ideas on how they could help the members even better? Then they are very curious to hear your suggestions
- You improve the processes for the team and the service to their members
- You are a star in communication; Excellent level French speaker (C2/C1 level) and fluent in English
- Positive working attitude
- You have social skills. You know how you can help members from a distance and have emphatic ability
- You help the members as well as possible without losing sight of the importance of the client
- A great sense of responsibility both to the customer and to the team
- The ability to recognize and deal with a threatening situation
- Humor, there must be a bit of laughter on the work floor
- Salary €2.210 gross based on 40 hours per week
- The office will be open every day of the year
- Training is 4 days full time at the office in Hoofddorp
- Maximum 36hours per week, it is possible to work part-time min. 24 hours per week
- Open to candidates who need to relocate or are in process of relocation
You have to be flexible and comfortable in working from Monday to Sunday & working flexible shifts; early morning till late afternoon, day shifts, and night shifts.
The shifts are :
Morning : 06.30 - 15.00
Afternoon : 14.30 - 23.00
Evening : 22.30 - 07.00
You will be compensated for the night shifts:
-From 22.00 to 24.00: 10% addition (Monday-Saturday)
-From 18.00 to 24.00: 10% addition (Sunday)
-From 0.00 to 7.00: 20% addition (Monday-Sunday)
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing sports company. The company has grown explosively and has around 580 clubs in 5 European countries and still growing.