(Change) Manager Customer Service Centre
Updated: 19 Sep 2023
In this role you are responsible for the customer service experience for all CSC areas. You will lead the 2 team leaders, who are leading seven European service areas with a total of approximately 17 account coordinators. The organization is in the midst of a digitalisation journey and you will have a leading role in bringing this change further.
• You are capable of leading and taking the organisation further on the journey of change,
with first class communication and people management skills
• You are commercially astute and used to working collaboratively across a number of
different business functions e.g. Operations, Services, Planning, etc.
• You can solve complex issues and simplify where possible, with the ability to articulate these
back to all related stakeholders
• You're results driven, resilient, love a challenge and have a starter to finisher mentality. You
take accountability for your work, not just focusing on the results, but how you execute your
• You will take a change management lead on the project, managing the impacts to the
business across markets and the relevant functions impacted within these markets. This will
include day to day management of the change work required for each capability being
deployed. This will include but not be limited to the following:
o Identification of change impacts and associated actions
o Partner with the wider team to ensure business stakeholders are engaged
o Process improvement
o Assure adherence to the standard agreed processes by all teams.
o Providing training support, including the review and creation of materials
o Take the lead in the complaint registration and follow up process.
o Result, risks, issues, complaints, status reporting and activity tracking.
• Work closely with the wider team improving how the business executes change driving new
ideas, ways of working and best practices.
You are analytically strong with a good sense of what thrives and motivates people.
You are a strong Manager with people-skills. Furthermore, you are service minded, result oriented and have a commercial mindset. A getting things done attitude.
• Fluent in English (C1 or up)
• Bachelor degree or Master with commercial work experience
• Experience in managing a multicultural team
• Experience with change management and digitalization of processes in a commercial
(customer facing) environment are a must have
• Understanding of digital transformation and agile project management
• Leadership qualities, coaching abilities and strong analytical skills.
• Able to think in processes and align processes
• Service minded
• Excellent communication- and problem solving skills
This is a long term position, full time
We offer a competitive salary depending on experience.
Hybrid work - 3 days WFH & 2 days WFO (on Monday & Tuesday)
This international company supplies in specific logistic solutions for the European and American market