IT Developer | E-commerce
Updated: 25 Oct 2023
as an IT Developer for Cross-border E-commerce Logistics, you will develop and maintain IT systems that streamline logistics operations. Next to that you will improve your clients' e-commerce experience. Overall, in this job you will work with internal and external stakeholders to recognize business requirements, design solutions and implement new software applications that satisfy your clients' needs.
Furthermore, you will:
- analyze business requirements for cross-border e-commerce logistics
- develop and maintain software applications that improve the company's logistics processes. This includes order management, inventory tracking, and shipment tracking
- Combine the company's system with marketplaces, e-commerce platforms and third-party logistics providers to optimize data flow and optimal visibility
- implement application program interfaces (APIs) for the purpose of data exchange between systems and stakeholders
- make sure to keep up with the latest emerging technology trends
- stay in contact with both internal and external stakeholders to address issues and improve systems
- help your colleagues and clients with technical questions
- Travelling a few times per year abroad for workshops
- conduct testing, debugging and performance optimization of software applications
- university degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field
- 2+ years of experience as an IT developer. Its a big plus if you have worked as an IT developer in a logistics or e-commerce industry
- knowledge of e-commerce platforms, marketplaces, and third-party logistics APIs
- experience with agile development methodologies and DevOps practices
- you speak fluently English. Dutch, Danish or Swedish is a plus.
- you have excellent problem-solving skills, You can design effective solutions and have strong communication skills. Furthermore, you are self-motivated and proactive in your work.
- hybrid working
- interesting bonus scheme
- working from home allowance
- travel allowance
- 30 holidays
- 1 year contract and afterwards a permanent contract
Our client is one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce and shipping solutions. This dynamic company is present in 15 countries in Europe, Asia and the USA. The company offers a diverse range of e-commerce and mail services to help businesses to grow across borders.. Do you have affinity with IT and are you a person who likes to be in contact with costumers? Apply now!