System Test Architect
Updated: 25 Feb 2021
We are looking for
• PhD or Masters (MSc) degree in Physics, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an industrial product R&D environment
• A proven track record in the application of test and verification best practices
• Experience in manufacturing quality control is highly preferred.
• In-depth knowledge and a proven track record in implementing and applying concepts in the fields requirement engineering, risk management and test management
• DfSS Black Belt or equal by experience
• EU citizen; due to time to market
• Good project management skills
Furthermore to be successful in this role you are :
• Motivated, self-driven with a determination to succeed and the ability to adapt to change.
• Analytical, you are open to new ideas and believe in continuous learning in order to develop new competencies.
• Customer focused, have excellent communication skills and you are a team player.
• Fluent in English and willing to travel.