Cloud Native Developer Full Stack
Updated: 02 Oct 2019
As a Cloud Native Developer (Full Stack), you have two main missions:
- You accelerate the specialization in cloud and container techniques
- You are the specialist for customers who want to adopt different cloud & container concepts.
The candidate we are looking for has a completed HBO or WO.
- You are passionate about new technologies
- You have a great analytical thinking
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a great team player
- You speak both English and Dutch
- You know FrontEnd techniques (e.g HTML, ReactJS, etc..)
- You have knowledge of Back-end techniques (e.g NodeJS, Python, Java, etc….)
- You have strong knowledge in Docker
- You are able to work with Kubernets and/or Red Hat Openshift
- You have knowledge in MySQL, MongoDB and/or PostgreSQL
- You have strong knowledge in Linux
- You have practical knowledge in Cloud Services
- A competitive salary
- A great work-life balance with a flat hierarchy
- A company culture focused on personal development
Our client is a startup powered by Netherland's leading integration specialist. Their main goal is to create a digital future by using a combination of cloud, containers (eco) systems.
It is a great opportunity to work in a team of passionate, like-minded individuals who are focused on using innovative tools to be at the forefront of the tech industry. The role provides a chance to grow with a company that places a large emphasis on shared knowledge as well as the importance of personal development whether technical or simply soft skills.