Customer Support Professional | German
Updated: 07 Apr 2021
Dutch, English, German
As a Customer Support Professional you are the focal point for the B2B clients. You are helping them with all sort of questions, from implementation to daily operations and you get a lot of responsibility. Because your role is crucial towards the client satisfaction, you are one of the main pillars in the whole process. In this branch client satisfaction and level of services is the key to success. Because there is a wide range of products and services it is a very diverse and challenging position in an international working environment. Thinking in solutions is the success factor to become a stable factor in the team. You do not work through a script and no day is the same!
Requirements:To be able to perform well we ask for:
- Bachelor level or Master level education
- Fluent level of Dutch, German and English.
- Customer orientated mindset and motivated
- Working experience in finance, accounting or accountancy is nice to have as a background
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Direct contract with our client for 7 months, with possible extension
- Full-time position
- Salary of € 2.250 per month plus a 13th month. Depending on the level of relevant experience there is some flexibility.
- Opportunity to grow within the company
About the company:Our client creates business software for ambitious entrepreneurs and inspires entrepreneurs to grow. Entrepreneurs carry the economy and the customer supports them. The Customer Support department is the knowledge center within the company and is in daily contact with its customers to optimize the use of the products. The team consists of a club of enthusiastic employees who are ambitious and want to make a career within the company. The department is also the breeding ground for (your) talent.