Financial Broker | Interest rates
Updated: 09 Jul 2020
To improve the offering to the client base and expand their business further, our client is looking for Financial Broker (IRS, FRA, OIS, Basis). Our client is an independent European broker, primarily operating as an intermediary for Financial Institutions, Corporate Clients and Government bodies. With offices internationally, our client offers a range of Fixed Income, Interest Rates, Energy / Environmental, Exotics, Equity and Equity derivatives products.
You will be working with 30 colleagues with a unique mix of banking, corporate and government clients all over Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- New client acquisition and management of current portfolio
- Identify clients’ needs and increase customer satisfaction
- Actively look for new and cross-selling opportunities
- At least 2 years in mediation or trading of interest rate derivative products such as IRS, OIS, FRA, Basis swaps
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level
- Outstanding numerical and analytical skills
- Team player with excellent social, sales and communication skills
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other European language
- Familiar with setting and reaching team targets, works well under pressure
Sounds like you? Apply directly!