Junior Fixed Income Broker | French
Updated: 04 Jan 2023
Do you have an insatiable desire to learn and excel in what you do? So, this could be the opportunity you've been hoping for! The Interest team is made up of 40 highly motivated brokers.
As a Broker Fixed Income, your primary focus is on business development and relationship building in order to provide the finest services to your clients. In Asia, your clients include asset managers, insurance firms, pension funds, treasuries, and family offices (focus on French Market). The majority of the products we trade are bonds.
- Constantly expanding the client base with new clients
- Recognize client demands and act pro-actively to achieve best-in-market customer satisfaction.
- Look for new and cross-selling opportunities inside AFS Group departments on a regular basis.
- You are driven by ambition, desire, and passion to thrive as a broker.
- You are consistent and are not scared to (cold) call (possible) clients.
- Good understanding of financial products
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- You are fluent in both English and French.
- You will impress us with your innovative ideas and vibrant personality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
As a junior, you can expect complete assistance from them, and they will assist you in learning all new goods, understanding the various commodity markets, and learning how to get from an interest to a deal. theyoffer sales courses and training sessions with seniors and peers to help you become the greatest sales trader you can be.
- Working as part of a fantastic, ambitious, and determined high-performing team
- Colleagues from all over the world who are energetic and friendly
- A versatile full-time role in a professional and rapidly growing firm.
- The ancient trading floor of the historic Amsterdam Stock Exchange is one of the most interesting work spaces in Amsterdam.
- Competitive pay with a generous bonus system and several training opportunities
- Access to our comprehensive online learning platform for personal growth (including languages, personal leadership, and more!)
- NS There are 27 holidays in a calendar year. Company card (depending on your residence)
- Free on-site fitness
- 1 day working from home
- 7 month initial direct contract
- Various activities with the team
- Friday night beers
- Possibility of Sponsorship
The client is an independent European multi-asset class broker, primarily operating as an intermediary for Financial Institutions, Corporate Clients and (semi) Government bodies.