Updated: 24 Sep 2021
Do you have a first experience working in marketing and business research ? Are you a commercially driven professional who is excited to help expand a company's business in the Europe market? If so, then read on!
Our client, a manufacturer of high tech digital hardware equipment for the arts / crafts and educational markets is looking for a Marketing and business research analyst.
This position is responsible for marketing, business research and customer relationship efforts in several European countries through client's distribution channel.
- Exploring marketing and commercial opportunities within EMEA region
- Aiding and supporting the Europe Director with a wide range of administrative responsibilities
- Coordinating data and marketing analysis
- Maintaining and growing existing business relationships
- Coordinating logistical issues with our warehouse
- Conducting product training for partners and product demonstrations
- Business trips within EMEA after basic experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a Commercial degree
- 1st experience in marketing and business research
- Experience with MS office suite, especially excel and PowerPoint
- Basic experience with ERP system is preferred