Senior Front end React developer Amsterdam | Help this product company scale up and make a lot of impact! | Greenfield & 2 home working days! | React/Typescript | up to € 75,000
Updated: 11 Apr 2019
Vacancy: Senior Front end React developer Amsterdam
- Do you prefer to work at a successful tech startup with a lot of flexibility and freedom such as working from home and long vacations?
- Do you like being able to leave your mark on the product and would you like to share your knowledge with the team?
- Do you like to think along with the potential of your high quality code for a product and do you want to have the space to make architectural decisions?
- Do you like to build and design new features that make a huge impact on the growth of an organization?
- Do you want to have an opportunity to grow as a future lead, with more responsibilities and a higher salary?
Is your front end heart beating faster every second now? Then take this chance!
Your employer: Builds an innovative software product used all over the world!
This young and fast-growing tech startup in Amsterdam dived into a huge gap in the market and is therefore growing rapidly. Their smart product enables very large and impactful customers to process their data in a better way. Their success is so big that they are expanding internationally! The big advantage of participating in this 100% product company is that you can really make an impact. Both in culture and the further development of the stack, as well helping with hire good people and architecture.
Their culture is open and informal, successes are shared and they go to conferences together. They also believe in the power of sharing and contributing to open source projects on a regular basis. Moreover, they strongly believe in their own responsibility and your input is appreciated. In addition, you enjoy flexible working hours and can work from home for a maximum of 2 days a week.
The great thing is that you get the change to work with a modern stack such as React, Redux, TypeScript and Node. They also like to work with the most modern software techniques, such as DevOps, Test Automation and Continuous integration. Moreover, the team is very international and together you can get motivated from the most creative technical ideas from all over the world!
Your role: Senior Front-end React developer Amsterdam
As a senior front-end developer in Amsterdam, you develop the product more and more together with the team. Although the stack is modern, it is part of your role to constantly bring in new ideas and further develop the stack. You get the chance to share your knowledge and expertise with the junior developers and help them to the next level.
Your impact goes much further than just your colleagues because the users of your product are all over the world. Although the focus is primarily on front end, you also have the option of tackling back end challenges with NodeJS. Now that the organization is growing, you get the chance to slightly work on the CTO tasks too, so that you can get a future head start!
What is being asked?
- Professional experience with React and Typescript
- You find it interesting to share knowledge and to help implement / improve best practices
- Interested in working on a product
- Knowledge of GraphQL and PostgreSQL is an advantage
- Previous experience with NodeJS or GO is nice to have
What is offered?
- Between € 60,000 and € 75,000 gross per year based on knowledge and added value
- Flexible working hours and 2 home working days!
- Possibility to work 32.36 or 40 hours
- A long vacation of 6 weeks in consultation
- Growth opportunities to future lead + more salary
- Lunches (healthy) are reimbursed
- Free parking in Amsterdam and easily accessible by public transport
- Training budget for self-development, also for conferences, among other things
- Successes are shared and team outings reimbursed
- Possibilities for Visa / Sponsorship, if necessary
Are you a creative senior front end React developer who likes to make an effort and makes a lot of impact on the growth of an international product at a healthy tech startup in Amsterdam?
Then apply directly via the form below or mail your resume directly to me via email@example.com
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week