Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam | Join a Tech Unicorn to be and Build Greenfield products for hundreds of millions of people! | Help to disrupt a new sustainable domain! React, TypeScript, micro-frontends | € 125.000,- + generous stock optio...
Updated: 26 Jul 2022
Your job: Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to be part of a very successful, disruptive, fast-growing Silicon Valley SaaS tech scale-up within an unexplored global market, where you can do an incredible amount of Greenfield product development in the coming years and create the foundation for a sustainable future?
- Do you like to work in a highly skilled and passionate engineering culture with ex-Facebook, Google, and Amazon, so you can learn a lot from each other and shine at the highest level?
- How about a base salary up to € 125,000 per year, profitable stock options, and a remote first policy?
- Would you like to help disrupt an unexplored domain with super user-centric, efficient, and streamlined Front solutions in React, TypeScript, NextJS, and micro-frontends (Cloud-Native, microservices)?
Is your software heart starting to beat faster? Comment directly below or read on!
Your employer: Disrupts a fast-growing global market with efficiency and sustainability products for hundreds of millions of people!
How do you build the future of how people move around as easily and sustainably as possible? How do you bring together all imaginable Touchpoints from a yet-to-be-explored global domain? With incredible perseverance, these inspiring founders have managed to turn their disruptive idea into a very successful, fast growing SaaS tech company! The success of this SaaS product lies in its ease of use, tangible simplicity, and smart software that has never been seen before. You get the chance to jump on this train, because they recently decided to set up the Amsterdam office (remote first from NL)!
In a relatively short time, a kick-ass engineering culture has been set up here. You will work together with the best of the best engineers (ex-Google, Amazon, and Facebook engineers), and together you will have the opportunity to shape the culture further. A lot of knowledge sharing, remote first policy + working in self-driven autonomous teams and with modern tech, agile, delivery automation, test automation, and clean coding: you don’t have to explain this to anyone here!
Within this scale up you get autonomy over setting up the Front end Architecture, Design, and building of Greenfield micro-frontends where users are increasingly engaged and simply never can go out without! Taking ownership and having autonomy is not a plus here but THE standard!
Your Role: Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam
As a Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam you get the freedom to set up new products from scratch and create a bleeding edge Front end UI Architecture within your team. You’ll work on the foundation of the organization because you may put your teeth into building solid, sustainable, and reusable Front end components. Where many organizations have 50+ different Design libraries, each with its own sidekick, they build their own top notch personalized frameworks. This is to support not only the users but also development to scale their products more easily! The features and front-end solutions you build impact millions of people around the world! Your front-end solutions in React, NextJS, and TypeScript, among others, immediately ensure a more sustainable future for all end users (B2B + B2C).
Your potential colleagues have already received raving reviews: “a very complex problem solved in a revolutionary, intuitive and very user-friendly way”. The engineering culture is open, the organizational structure flat, with fast decision cycles, so you can quickly move forward with your ideas and focus on creating value for the users, without any bureaucracy or annoying politics.
With everything you build, you have to deal with complexities such as scalability, testing, and performance. You work closely with Design, Backend, and Product, so you are always close to the product and will experience maximum impact for the end users!
Their stack (although you will help to develop this further): React, TypeScript, NextJS, AWS, Cloud Native, Microservices, customer-centric approach, TDD, continuously trying to be ahead of the tech innovation curve!
With the backing of the same early investors as in LinkedIn, Amazon, and Facebook, you can look forward to unlimited (further) growth opportunities here! Here you can look forward to the role of Principal, Architect, Tech-Lead, and Team-Lead Team Lead in the near future.
What is required?
- Experience with TypeScript and React
- Greenfield product development within start/scale up
- (Good) knowledge of UX, clean coding, testing, and/or performance optimization
- You like to share knowledge and invest in yourself
- Knowledge of NextJS, micro frontends is an advantage
- Experience working on Enterprise grade client-facing systems with many concurrent users is an advantage
- Framework agnostic can work, Polyglot mindset is a plus
- A completed technical BSc or MSc is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary up to +- € 125,000-, based on knowledge, experience, and added value
- Hybrid working (remote First policy from NL)
- A generous package of Stock Options (make it BIG together!)
- Good Pension
- Focus Fridays (no meetings for personal development)
- Collective health insurance
- Unlimited career opportunities
- Building solutions that seemed impossible 3 years ago
As a senior frontend engineer, do you want to build greenfield products within a highly disruptive growth market and make life easier for hundreds of millions of people?
Then apply now via the form below or send your CV to Melchior Schimmel via [email protected]
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week