Senior Devops Engineer AWS Amsterdam | Hyper Growth A.I Scale-Up | Building AWS platform for millions of users | Multi-Tenant SaaS Product | Kubernetes, Terraform | €90.000 +5% bonus
Updated: 04 May 2022
Your job: Senior DevOps Engineer AWS Amsterdam
- Will you join one of the most successful A.I. Fintech Scale-Up of Amsterdam founded by serial entrepreneurs, where you can have maximum impact on the further development of the product, the Cloud and Security?
- Would you say yes to working on an immense Multi-Tenant SaaS product with tens of thousands of concurrent users, where you can implement security controls on the highly scalable AWS platform with a lot of complexity?
- Do you want to take the technical lead to roll out DevOps and Security within the organization where you get a lot of freedom?
- Do you have no Security knowledge yet but do you want to develop yourself further with the help of an unlimited training/course budget and thus be able to grow to Chief Security Officer (130K+) in the future?
Sound interesting? Then read on!
Your employer: Super successful Serial Tech Entrepreneurs are behind FinTech Scale-Up that will go x 3 within a year!
This Tech-Scale Up comes from leading figures within the Fintech industry who have founded “billion euros” of tech giants. There is therefore a huge amount of money and expertise behind this, which means that success is almost guaranteed! Currently, they are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the field of AI, working for the most impactful clients and ultimately impacting tens of millions of people from all over the world!
To what do they owe all this success? They have developed a Multi-Tenant SaaS product for the analysis of large flows of Data, driven by A.I. and Machine Learning. Human failure is eliminated which brings mind-blowing economies of scale to the FinTech industry.
By launching clients with hundreds of millions of transactions, you get the chance to make a huge impact with the product! Due to their enormous success, they will triple in the coming year. You can grow with this wave!
You will work with an internationally diverse team of the best engineers from all over the world! Here you get the opportunity to work for a fast-growing, dynamic, and international team where you get a lot of freedom and there is a lot of attention for your personal development. Think of a good training budget, plenty of room for choosing new technology, and a continuous flow of complex and therefore very challenging projects in the field of Cloud and Security!
Your role: Senior DevOps Engineer AWS Amsterdam
As a Senior DevOps Engineer AWS Amsterdam, you play a fundamental role in the further development of the entire organization! You will have the opportunity to take the lead within the organization in the field of DevOps and Security. You are THE person to further roll out and optimize DevOps and Security within the organization. You and your team ensure that everything runs safely in the Cloud! And the great thing is: EVERYTHING in the field of security training and certificates is invested in you. As a result, your impact AND market value will grow enormously!
You work together with an elite team of DevOps Engineers where you develop the AWS platform together. You are needed to help the team implement security controls within the AWS platform.
The best thing would be if you already have experience with Security, but if you have no experience with this, they offer you the opportunity to learn this here. Due to their enormous growth, you will have the opportunity to grow into team lead or even Chief Security Officer!
What is required?
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a System Engineer, Developer and/or DevOps Engineer
- Experience in developing an AWS Cloud platform
- Experience with Terraform
- Familiarity with standards such as ISO 27001, ISAE 3000, AWS Security Hub, and CloudWatch is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience within Fin-tech is a plus
- Security experience is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary between €80.000 and €90.000
- + year-end bonus of 5% on top of the salary
- Work at home possibilities even after Corona
- 25 vacation days
- Excellent retirement plan
- Training budget
- Bike plan
Do you want to join one of the best FinTech success stories of the moment within a branch that will only grow even more, where you can roll out DevOps and niche Security knowledge?
Then apply via the form below or send your resume to [email protected]
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week