QA Engineer Startup
Updated: 13 Feb 2020
Orange Quarter is currently working with one of Amsterdam’s most exciting and recognisable startups, currently looking for a QA Engineer. This company has grown massively in the last 5 years to completely disrupt the cycling industry and now operate in 50 locations across 4 countries. You’ll be part of a young and ambitious team of 20 engineers who are building a first class application to support over 150,000 customers and drive growth.
What to expect:
You’ll be working at the company’s HQ on the Amstel in Amsterdam alongside a social, ambitious and talented bunch of engineers. You will take the lead on building out their whole testing infrastructure, including documentation, processes and best practices across all testing levels. Think regression, E2E, integration, stress/load and of course, automated. This is a startup and your role will be broad, you will work on manual testing, automation and CI-CD pipelines. The environment is all about trust and responsibility, where you’ll have a great deal of freedom to implement QA how you see fit. It’s a huge opportunity to impact and drive the whole QA/test direction of one of Amsterdam’s coolest startups.
- You’re an expert manual tester (Regression, API, Integration etc.)
- Strong technical skills in C# or one modern programming language
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks (Selenium, Cypress etc.)
- Knowledge of Azure Devops/VSTS/Azure Cloud a big bonus
- You need to be brave, bold and willing to put forward your ideas
- The communication skills to present, demonstrate and teach
- Seeing your work and impact literally all over the place. This product is everywhere in the Netherlands
- A relaxed environment where you fail fast and learn faster
- Startup flexibility, no 9-5 mentality here
- 32 (YES 32!) Holiday Days
- Great package (Salary, Pension, Training Budget, Travel, Laptop)