Updated: 06 Mar 2020
Orange Quarter has joined forces with one of the world’s leading companies in payment platforms to help scale out their infrastructure team to prepare them for another strategic period of growth. Their platform simplifies and accelerates global payments for its customers all over the world and you could be part of the next stage of their already hugely successful journey.
What to expect:
We are looking for multiple IT Desk Engineers who will use technical skills to support their teams in troubleshooting and solving IT challenges. You will be involved with the ticketing, onboarding, and scripting. As part of the infrastructure team, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, innovative environment without hierarchy, egos or boundaries.
- Proficient in the Linux network stack, monitoring, firewalls, network security protocols, and more
- Experience in designing and implementing network configurations, network monitoring, troubleshooting performance issues
- Configuring security systems such as firewalls in a Linux-based production environment; Solid understanding of load balancing, high-availability network infrastructure, routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF, UNIX-related network services, TCP/IP networking, DNS and HTTP(s), network security
- Knowledge of protocols such as MPLS and EVPN is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Working in a truly international company with over 80+ nationalities and offices in over 15 countries
- Company chefs and baristas so you'll never be tired or hungry
- Office right next to Amsterdam's central station
- Competitive Salary package with benefits
- Social office environment with regularly planned team outings