Lead Front end React developer Amsterdam | Build the entire front end from scratch | Successful Scale-Up | up to € 85,000 + bonus
Updated: 26 Apr 2019
Your job: Lead Front end React developer Amsterdam
- Do you like to build the front end of a successful product from scratch?
- Do you enjoy working for a successfully growing, well-funded product scale-up located in the heart of Amsterdam?
- Would you like to design and build a complete front end using the latest best practices?
- Do you enjoy working in an international team and inspiring environment in the centre of Amsterdam?
Does this sound interesting? Read on!
Your employer: Successful Product Scale – up with large partnerships!
This 100% product company is growing successfully and is, therefore, looking for a lead level frontend developer who would like to build their frontend from scratch. They process large amounts of data in real time and present this to key stakeholders within leading tech companies.
This product is off high potential and already being promoted by companies such as Google and Elastic. That is why this seems like the start of something very impactful! Next, to paying customers, they can scale up money considerably through generous Venture Capital. You can really be part of a big success story here and influence further growth.
The office is beautiful and very central located in the heart of Amsterdam! You can have lunch here on the canals or go to work by bike. Their culture is very open and informal but at the same time, there is a real can-do mentality. The team is very international, so there is a lot of room to discuss ideas from all over the world!
Your role: Lead Front end React developer Amsterdam
As a Lead Front end React developer in Amsterdam you can really put your teeth into the most interesting work! You will get the change to design and build a new frontend completely from scratch using React and the best tooling and architecture that you can choose yourself. After this, you help to further develop the frontend team with the help of best practices such as automated testing, code reviews and delivery automation.
The main objective is to visualize real-time data ( cloud, microservices) in the intuitive front end. Quite a challenging job! After this, you continuously help to develop innovative features. Hereby you work closely with the founders, the PO, the backend team and UX / UI designer, so you can switch really quickly and see the results of your work. If you wish, you can also become famous outside the organization by speaking at conferences and meetups.
What is being asked?
- Professional experience with React
- Experienced in unit testing and delivery automation
- BSc or MSc level in Computer Science, Computer Science or similar
- Experienced with enterprise product development
- Experience with data visualization like (d3 and GraphQL) is a plus
- Speaking at conferences or meetups is an advantage
What is offered?
- Between € 75,000 and € 85,000 gross per year based on knowledge and added value + 1-month bonus
- Growth opportunities to future lead + more salary
- 25 holiday days
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possibilities
- Training budget for self-development and visit conferences
- Building a software product for international tech giants such as Google and Elastic
- Working in a very centrally located beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam
Are you a driven senior or lead react developer who likes to help build the complete UI from scratch using an innovative product that will be used around the world?
Then apply directly via the form below or mail your resume directly to me via firstname.lastname@example.org
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week