Updated: 13 Feb 2020
Orange Quarter is working with one of the largest consultancies in the Netherlands that focus on Digital Transformations. It is a software company specialising in DevOps and continuous delivery for large enterprise organisations. They accelerate customers who previously adopted cloud and should take the next leap to modern cloud solutions. Or we propose a different, more radical way of moving to the Cloud, for the smart followers. Our approach is to help a customer with a qualified team of Cloud Architects and Engineers, fully committed to the customer’s business and technology.
What to expect:
You’ll be developing a cloud strategy for an enterprise organisation who decided to close their data center and move to cloud-native architecture entirely. As DevOps Engineer you will be playing an important role in a DevOps team who is building a greenfield cloud-native application, including server-less and containerised applications, to process millions of transactions per day. You’ll be responsible for accelerating customers by delivering cloud-native big data solutions and building a highly-automated cloud platform to connect tons of smart meters. Another core function of this role is to educate clients’ engineers to transfer your in-depth knowledge about cloud technology, to be able to move forward to the next challenging assignment. You can also expect and open Kitchen, bi-weekly knowledge exchanges, Innovation Days, frequent tech-rallies, and TED-style conferences.
- General knowledge of Cloud Strategies, Principles, and Best Practices
- Experience in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering team
- “Automate everything” attitude, including provisioning infrastructures and delivery pipelines
- Experience in building distributed, fault-tolerant and high-performance systems
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Every 2nd-week in-house knowledge sharing sessions
- 6 innovations days per year
- Remarkable training budget
- Freedom to accelerate