Posted: 20 Aug 2019
You are an enthusiastic data consultant, with some experience in a global and multi-disciplinary environment. You have the ambition to support the further development of the data & analytics team . You are able to deal with an highly complex and difficult matters that are a major concern to senior management of ING Bank.
You are a knowledgeable advisor and you are able to implement systems and provide rapid insight to senior management.
You are flexible, energetic, influential you adapt easily and are able to work both independently and in a team. You can analyse and solve problems. You are a holistic thinker with an attention to details.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information about the Orange Code: ING-Orange-code.
Who are we looking for - Skills required
- A (post-) academic degree or equivalent;
- A proven track record in Agile projects and Agile methodologies
- Energy to work in rather new and to be developed area of Data & Analytics
- Shine in a complex and multiple level of stakeholders environments
- Organization sensitive and excellent communication skills
- IT affinity
- Affinity with performance management as way of steering an organisation
- Team player at all levels in organization
- Results driven and energetic
- Excellent English oral and literacy skills;
- Sufficient knowledge of BI tooling and MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel.