Apartment in Amsterdam, Binnenkant
Cosy Apartment in 17th century Canal House (67 m2)
This 2-room apartment is located in a quiet neighbourhood near central station. Sunny: three huge windows overlook the widest canal of Amsterdam. Stellar view on old city centre and iconic ‘Montelbaens tower’, part of the old city wall. Small shops and cosy restaurants around the corner. Nearby, the Nieuwmarkt with ist buzzling nightlife. Five minutes walking from Central Station: trains, trams and busses depart from here. The canal house dates from 1730 and the apartment was completely renoveted this year.
- Living room with dining room ensuite and workplace
- Big sofa with a comfortable bed in it for guests.
- Bedroom (5 x 4 m) has a door to the balcony, three big wardrobes with drawers.
- Kitchen (2 x 3 m) has black and white tiles on the floor. Fully equiped: fridge, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine and dryer.
- White bathroom has a small bath, rainshower and old style faucets.
- for one or two professionals / couple (sharing possible)
Rent: E. 1795 (excl) per month.