Senior Client Services and Procurement Specialist | French
Updated: 11 Sep 2023
The Senior Client Services and Procurement Specialist is expected to serve as the procurement and order fulfillment expert for assigned countries within the client services unit and utilize vendor technical expertise for various pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical products.
In addition, you would be tasked with implementing a smooth and organized order process, including the administration behind the scenes. Some examples of your daily tasks would include:
- Verifying the quality of ordered commodities and ensuring they adhere to the client's quality policy;
- Responding to quotations and coordinating the order management process;
- Providing proactive customer service to all stakeholders;
- Handling purchasing/order fulfillment related incidents;
- Monitoring requisitions, price quotes, and purchase orders and updating the system as required;
- Bachelor's degree in procurement, public health, or another related field;
- 5+ years of B2B customer service and order fulfillment experience, preferably in the international health sector is a must;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Next to an excellent level in English is an excellent knowledge of French also a requirement!
- A valid work permit for the Netherlands and already living within commuting distance;
Our client can offer a temporary contract with a probably extension within an international company working for a good cause. The salary is dependent on several factors, so we will be happy to provide you with further information on an individual basis
Our client brings together multiple private sector and non-governmental organizations that are among the most trusted names in supply chain management and international public health and development in the world. They have been recognized internationally for their work to save lives through stronger public health supply chains. They have also won several rewards regarding the supply chain and logistics sector.