Customer Support Coordinator | French & Dutch
Updated: 11 Oct 2023
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you would be not only the first point of contact for (potential) clients within the Benelux, but you would also support the sales and service engineers within your own team. This means that your tasks would vary from providing telephone and email support to clients, managing orders, creating quotations and managing service contracts.
You would work together with the current customer support team, as well as liaise with the technical support and service coordination teams, to provide top-level customer service.
The main tasks include:
• Customer contact - You will be the first point of contact for customers, both by phone and email, for any questions regarding their order. If you cannot answer the question, you will ensure the appropriate transfer to one of the other teams.
• Order processing - You will handle all customer orders, from order entry to order confirmation, invoicing, and any complaints.
• Contact with the head office - For customer orders, you will have frequent telephone and email contact with employees at the head office in Germany (the working language is primarily English).
• Quotes - You will ensure the completion of quotes, letters, and other correspondence prepared by Sales Engineers.
To be successful in this position, you need to be accurate, client-focused and a fantastic team player. Good communication skills are also a must, as you will be in touch with many different types of people daily.
- Experience working in an administrative or commercial role;
- Fluency in the French and Dutch language (both written and spoken);
- Knowledge of CRM systems is a plus;
- Available for 32-40 hours a week;
This role offers a great opportunity to work in a friendly and informal environment inside of a company who values their employees. Working hours/days Working hours are from 08:30 to 17:00. We are looking for a new colleague who will work at least 32 hours a week, and the working days will be determined by mutual agreement. Our office is open on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and on Monday and Friday, we work from home.
In addition, an excellent balance between work and private life, together with an attractive salary and bonus scheme. There are great secondary employment conditions such as a good number of vacation days and a pension without a personal contribution, where you also build up pension over your earned bonus as well as a good training program and plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself.
Our client provides technical solutions for their customers throughout all industries. They are a market-leader in their field, and pride themselves on the service they provide.
Located in Tiel, they are looking for bright, customer-focused new colleagues to join their customer service team.