Business Development Manager - Managed Infrastructure Services - Financial Services
Updated: 26 Jul 2021
In your role you will be serving as the organisation's point of contact regarding managed infrastructure services sales in the Netherlands; with focusing on gaining in-depth understanding of your client's strategic needs and business objectives, you will be also developing attractive opportunities for potential engagement, with focus on shaping complex, multi-tower deals. To be successful in this role you have to be commercially and technically skilled, and have a winning mentality able to influence external senior stakeholders whether they be Head of Architecture, CTO's, or IT Directors
In addition to that you are responsible for:
- Opening doors for new business, building and developing new business relationships, focusing on a portfolio of strategic new accounts in the financial services and insurance sector.
- Building close relationships with C-level stakeholders within the target new logo accounts bringing a personal value proposition
- Conceptualising and executing a strong strategy to convert new clients/deals and grow the account portfolio
- Driving Go-To-Market campaigns, business development workshops; building and maintaining pipeline on a rolling basis, building references and case studies
- Establishing client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial, and operational metrics directly to near and long-term business improvement
- Demonstrating the ability to navigate independently through client organisations and establish relationships key decision makers
- HBO/WO-level degree / thinking and working level
- Language fluency in both Dutch and English
- Deep industry knowledge in Financial Services and Insurance sector
- Proven business development track record: penetration, landing and expanding; proven years of experience in a quota carrying solutions sales; ability to lead sales discussions with clients from executive to C-level;
- Experience leading solutions on proposals and responses for new business, as well as complex multi-year / high value & cost managed services.
- Solution orientation - ability to connect the dots to conceptualise a solution, value proposition and create a blueprint translating into an offering
- Next to that the ideal candidate preferably has knowledge and interest in the latest technological trends and has experienced in large scale managed infrastructure services transformation deals.
Excellent primary and secondary benefits, flexibility and room to shape your role and grow within a transitioning environment, making an impact. Next to that, the possibility to work with strong professionals and grow withing the organisation.
For a client of ours in the IT world, we are now actively recruiting for the position of Business Development Manager - Managed Infrastructure Services that will focus on the vertical Financial Services on the territory of the Netherlands.
- Full time position
- Flexibility possible (home + office options)
- Dutch and English fluency required
Business Development Manager - Managed Infrastructure Services - Financial Services sector