Senior Backend Typescript Engineer Rotterdam | Scalable Greenfield Customer products for Millions | Node.JS, Typescript, AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka | €95,000 + 15% Bonus + Lease Car + Permanent Contract
Updated: 23 Dec 2022
Your job: Senior Backend Typescript Engineer Rotterdam
- Do you like to build a very tangible completely greenfield platform that will be used throughout the Netherlands and therefore recognized by friends and family?
- Do you want to work within a unique engineering culture with 100% self-managing multidisciplinary teams where a lot of cross-fertilization, always work from home or your office, and are in the lead with stack choice, architecture, quality, and delivery?
- And will you say yes to a permanent contract, a 15% end-of-year bonus, a lease car, or €650 mobility allowance and unlimited training opportunities?
Your employer: Disruptive, impactful greenfield systems run in the core processes of leading clients!
This leading 100% Tech company has been making a huge impact in The Netherlands for many years and has now grown into the Thought Leader in building mission-critical systems. The impact is so big that everyone you know uses it and indispensable impact on the Dutch economy!
Due to the high confidence they provide to their clients by consistently delivering quality, they are continuously asked to build scalable, tangible, and disruptive greenfield software. You can bite down into various industries here, such as Fintech, sustainability, delivery, and e-commerce.
The company culture is so unique that Harvard has written several papers about it! There are no management layers, so you get complete technical freedom and end-to-end responsibility within multidisciplinary, international engineering teams. This allows you to share unlimited knowledge with colleagues and also develop yourself multidisciplinary and polyglot!
Everything here is aimed at getting the best out of yourself, including the benefits: in addition to the generous salary (up to €95,000), you immediately receive a permanent contract, a 15% bonus, a lease car/mobility allowance, remote opportunities, unlimited training opportunities and you can eat for free every day in their own star restaurant! How unique is that?
Your role: Senior Backend Typescript Engineer Rotterdam
In your role as Senior Backend Typescript Engineer Rotterdam, you get the unique opportunity to take full responsibility for systems that everyone you know uses and you determine the architecture, design, and tech stack, and can bite down into challenges like scalability, performance, and optimization.
Now is the time to join, because there is an impactful greenfield project on the roadmap for a delivery company with millions of consumers, where you and your colleagues get full autonomy and can tackle challenges in the field of scalability, making enormous amounts of data more transparent and build a new customer-focused platform from scratch.
At this Thought Leader, the growth opportunities are unlimited and you can grow both horizontally and vertically. Cool roles such as Tech Lead, Team Lead, and Principal Architect (hands-on CTO) are waiting for you and you can also develop in areas such as Cloud (AWS-Serverless), Polyglot, and AI.
What is being asked?
- 5+ years of professional backend development experience
- Professional experience with Node.JS & Typescript
- Experience within modern cloud/microservices environment
- Communicative, eager to learn, and likes to take people along in your idea
- Demonstrated a technical bachelor or master or comparable level of work
- You like building quality software and you have a polyglot mindset
- Experience with architecture and design is a plus
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure is a plus
- Experience designing and building critical backend services is a plus
What is on offer?
- Between €80,000 and €95,000 gross per year based on knowledge and experience
- + 15% year-end bonus
- Immediately a permanent contract!
- Lease car or mobility allowance of €650
- Work 32, 39 (4×9), or 40 hours
- 25 vacation days
- Work from home options
- iPhone + Macbook
- Solid pension
- Large training and conference budget
- Fully catered lunch at the office
Do you enjoy building a disruptive, highly scalable greenfield platform from scratch that is used by everyone you know?
Please respond via the link below or send your CV to Sven Gerrmann via [email protected]
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week