General ledger Accountant
Updated: 17 Mar 2023
Ensuring that the data in the GL’s is up-to-date, accurate, reconciled, analyzed and effectively maintained and make sure the month end closings are done in a timely manner.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Create special sales invoices and journal entries (balance and P&L)
- Support monthly closing
- Check reconciliation subledger accounts receivable/accounts payable with general ledger
- Analyse suspense accounts
- Accrual accounting
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Bad debt provisions
- Fixed assets accounting
- Create standardized P&L and Balance sheet reports
- Enter salary journal entry into the general ledger
- Create WKR, environmental tax, reports
- Analyse budget versus actual
- HBO degree in finance, accounting or similar
- 4 years of GL accounting experience
- Accurate, analytical, autonomous, team player, flexible
- Excellent English, Dutch is a real plus.
40 hours per week
You will be part of the Finance Team. In this team, you will mainly work together with the Financial Controllers and other peers. International, dynamic and sales-oriented environment.
How does the application process work at Unique?
1. You applied for a vacancy.
2. We view your motivation and CV and determine whether you are suitable for the position.
3. If so, we will call you for a telephone interview.
4. After this we invite you for an interview at our location.
5. For some assignments you also make an online assessment. We will indicate this.
6. If we have seen and spoken to each other, you will start a conversation with the company.
7. We will let you know if you have the job and when you can start.
We read all the applications that we receive carefully. But due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client’s requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
Please note that candidates must imperatively have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website on www.unique.nl
In the meantime, you can of course already look for more suitable jobs on our website!