Consumer Care Representative | German C1
Updated: 15 Sep 2023
Their European Customer Service division consists of two departments: Sales Support and Consumer Care. In the Consumer Care department you are responsible to provide excellent service to the consumers and assist them with questions and issues that they might have. In this role you will have to be able to divide your attention to multiple tasks, since you will be in contact with consumers though various social media channels, email and via live chats.
If multitasking and speaking to consumers is your second nature then this might be the right fit for you!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing service to consumers via live chat, email and social media.
- Deciding if a question, comment or complaint should be handled online or offline.
- Documenting your (follow-up) activities in their ERP and CRM systems
- Proposing improvements and recognizing opportunities in response to consumer questions and their processes.
- You recently finished your university degree OR you have 1-3 years relevant work experience and a vocational education.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are emphatic and flexible.
- You have excellent English and German language skills.
- You have affinity with Social media.
- You think ahead and dare to take the initiative.
- You are available 24-40 hours per week.
Our client offers a hybrid working environment (2 days per week at the office and 3 days at home). Also, they offer excellent benefits such as a 13th month and a yearly bonus based on performance. Next to that you will receive a laptop + phone, pension plan, and collective health insurance. Finally, you will receive 28 holidays + ability to buy more holidays.
Our client creates innovative products and services for babies and children. Their employees are personally involved in the research, design, development, testing and marketing of these products. They work with strong international brands that are well known and distributed to over 80 countries worldwide.