Team Lead Customer Service team - The Hague area
Updated: 14 Jan 2020
Fast growing company that provides smart solutions that increase the productivity of their customers. Though acting on a global level, the entrepreneurial spirit and start-up dynamism are at the core of their company DNA.
In connection with the realization of further ambitious growth objectives, the company is currently looking for and experienced and energetic team lead. You will lead a team in the Zoetermeer-office and smaller remote teams in other parts of Europe.
As a Customer Success Team Manager, it's your primary goal to create a fun, positive and challenging environment for the Customer Success Team to build and maintain strong customer relations. You do this by creating a culture of curiosity, active listening, empathy and providing worthy solutions. The Customer Success Team Manager reports to the Director of Operations.
- Draft, execute and monitor strategic planning for the customer success team;
- Guide and mentor the customer success team;
- Constantly seek ways to improve processes, performance and team motivation;
- Report on KPI's and key projects;
- Acquire and train the right competencies within the team;
- Have a pivotal in the organization and represent the voice of the customer.
- Bachelor's degree;
- 6 years of relevant experience within a customer service department;
- Over 3 years of team lead experience;
- Full time availability
- Proven results in leading teams through change;
- e in driving client engagement, handling difficult situations and challenges and delivering exceptional client service;
- Business fluency in English and preferably one other major language;
- Experience in Salesforce is an advantage
- You are a lean thinker and doer
- You thrive in entrepreneurial environment and you enjoy being in a pivotal position for our business
- You are customer and market oriented
- You are objective and quality driven
Other skills and traits that belong to you:
Strong leadership and coaching skills, you are communicative, a good listener and empathic. You have a helicopter view and vision and dare to act and think independently. You show initiative, are pro-active and a good planner and coordinator. You are stress resistant, flexible and energetic and motivated to bring the team to a higher level.