Growth Data Scientist
Updated: 06 Mar 2020
Orange Quarter are working with a fast-growing disruptive marketplace in Amsterdam, a spinoff from a European materials market leader.
They’re transforming a traditionally dusty industry with a range of new products designed to reduce waste, improve logistics and bring new transparency.
What to expect:
They pride themselves on their open culture and flat hierarchy – through their holocracy workflow – in a scaleup environment. You’ll have the opportunity to design solutions in a greenfield environment, contributing highly to company growth. You’ll work with a growing data team of three interacting company-wide with the product, customer and marketing teams.
- The current stack includes Python, SQL, AWS, Airflow, Postgres, Apache Superset, Matomo and Segment
- Good experience in statistics and data modelling
- Good experience with web analytics. You will be user behaviour focussed in this role, so a growth mindset is key
- Ability to communicate insights to stakeholders through dashboarding and visualisation
- Fluency in English is required
- No corporate talk: a social company with ownership enjoying building a great product together
- A true tech-focussed culture
- Unlimited holidays and flexible working hours
- International team based in the heart of Amsterdam
- Office pet fish