Community Coordinator Gaming - Spanish
Updated: 17 Sep 2021
For our client we are looking for a Community Coordinator Spanish who is responsible for establishing strong relationships with the community, media and key influencers, promoting the client games and video game titles. This person will implement the company’s online community strategy, managing engagement and interactivity with its audience, and fostering community spirit. This role coordinates with other departments to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in tone and cultivating a strong community around the brand.
- Act as a public-facing representative of the clients games and communicate on behalf of the company across multiple channels and at events as assigned
- Implement the online community strategy
- Maintain in house community platforms. (for ex. forums, blogs, moderation tools)
- Engage with the community on external channels
- Monitor community benchmarks against KPI on external channels, and analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of community initiatives
- Provide regular and actionable feedback to stakeholders on the community’s sentiment, concerns, and provide suggestions for game improvement and community activation
Our client is a internationally active organization in the gaming industry.