Tender Management Representative | French
Updated: 22 Jun 2022
If you are searching for a place where you can use your excellent organizational and project management skills, consider putting your experience in motion in this role! As a Tender Management Representative, your detail-oriented mindset will ensure you comprehend and understand what our customers need, even when that includes interpreting complex documents. Here's a list of your most common tasks:
- Identify tender opportunities, cascade the tender requirements to the sales and management teams and issue the tender documentation using approved templates
- Liaise with different departments to answer tender-related requests by providing accurate, verified, and approved information
- Inform customers of any price and product changes during the tender cycle
- Act as a reviewer towards the tendering process of colleagues
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then take actions according to administrative policies and procedures. This includes identifying changes in procurement practices and proactively research how to integrate new requirements
- Timely notify any obstacles in the process to the Senior or Team Leader and propose a solution to solve and prevent these
- Support the local sales team by sending price quotations, sales brochures, and samples when needed for the tenders
- Handle and process hospital usage report request in Excel format
For this position, independence and a high level of self-awareness is required. In order to succeed, you need to be accurate, detail-oriented and quick on your feet. Most importantly, you should be able to remain calm under pressure and feel comfortable with deadlines. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant field;
- 1-3 years of experience in a Sales Support role;
- C2 level of French and professional level of English;
- Very good understanding of written texts featuring legal and medical language;
- Good knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, data extractions, lookups, etc.);
- Experience with SAP;
While working for this organization, you would receive extraordinary secondary benefits, including health insurance compensation, 27 vacation days, working from home compensation and an NS business card to travel (travel reimbursement based on kilometers is also possible). Next to this, they offer opportunities for personal development and education, as well as teambuilding, volunteering and fitness activities.
Working from home is definitely an option after the first 2 months - you can work from home up to three days per week.
All in all, a great opportunity within a fantastic employer! Don't miss out, apply today!
Our client is a family owned and international organization producing medical devices. Their values place the patient above all else, which creates an environment that encourages compassionate and moral business. They currently have more than 3.000 employees worldwide who have the opportunity to work in an intercultural environment, where diversity is welcomed and valued. They strive to make decisions that are right for the customer, community and environment, and currently they are looking for a Tender Management Representative to join them in their mission.