Medior Product and Technical Support Specialist | German
Updated: 25 Sep 2023
We are seeking an experienced Medior Product- and Technical Support Specialist with 3+ years of relevant experience to join our team. As a Medior Product- and Technical Support Specialist, you will provide solutions to technical inquiries, product/install questions, and tier 1 technical support for internal and external customers. You will also assign tier 2 technical cases to Senior Product and Technical Support Specialists and assist Quality in identifying and addressing product related issues.
As a potential candidate for this role, you should possess excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues. You should also have a technical affinity and interest in learning about technical ergonomic products. If you have leadership skills, you will have the opportunity to grow into a Manager position.
- Provide solutions to technical questions and product/install questions for the Ergonomic portfolio and services at a Medior level.
- Collaborate with sales representatives and channel partners to provide solutions to technical inquiries.
- Document customer situations using Salesforce CRM and Oracle Database to ensure quality data accuracy.
- Provide CAD drawings of products upon customer requests.
- Act as the first contact for external and internal communication (Salesforce cases, inbound calls, and chats).
- Assign commercial related inbound communication to commercial team (e.g. BDR, BDM, CSM).
- Support “Lean Business Enterprise” initiatives for continuous process improvement and waste elimination.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- You are fluent in German (C1-C2-level) and English (writing and speaking).
- You have a technical background and or technical affinity
- You already have 3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Service/ Customer Care environment
- You are proficient in MS Office and preferably you have some experience with Oracle and Salesforce.
- Good communication skills.
- Multitasking and flexibility are not a problem for you.
- Curious and interested in learning about technical ergonomic products.
- Openness to travel as needed to customer sites. (to attend a fair or visit a customer, not required often)
- Flexible work model - hybrid
- Yearly bonus (based on company performance)
- Commuting allowance/ NS business card
- 25 vacation days, plus additional ones during specific seasons
- Tax free benefits via Fisc free
- Very supportive and social work environment
- Modern office with great ergonomic work equipment of course + office is very close to the central train station in Amersfoort
Our client is a successful international company who is making a great difference in e.g. your work environment! They are designing and manufacturing human-centered and ergonomic products. It is their mission to make our work spaces more ergonomic to support our health and well-being.
Do you love to get to know different cultures, learn about different customer groups and how to best communicate with them?
Do you value an employer who has high ethical standards, is supportive and passionate and who has a mission to make the work place a bit more healthy? Then this employer could be just the right match for you.