House in Baarn, Nachtegaallaan
Located in a quiet green lane near the Maarschalksbos is a completely renovated characteristic DETACHED VILLA. The house used to be an old farmhouse, built around 1880.
Entrance vestibule / hallway with doors to 1st and 2nd living room left right both provided with a con-servatory, sliding doors to room at the back of the house with French doors to the terrace.
Bedroom, bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
Living-/dining kitchen with all necessary built-in appliances (fridge & freezer, dishwasher, oven and microwave), doors to the terrace of the side garden.
Large basement with washer and dryer, heathing system and lots of extra storage space.
Guest toilet, hall to staircase.
Spacious landing with door to rooftop terrace (faced South-West), three large bedrooms (20, 20 and 10 sqm). Master bedroom with large built-in closet. Two large bedrooms with French doors to balcony at the front of the house. Complete bathroom (floor heating, shower, bathtub, sink and toilet).
The house is equipped throughout with solid oak floors and floor heating in all tiled areas – entry hall, kitchen, bathrooms and basement.
- Living space 186 m2;
- Wooden flooring;
- 2 Livingrooms; one with French doors to terrace;
- 1 bedroom on groundfloor
- Living/dining kitchen with French doors;
- Basement with laundry room, boiler and storage;
- Large roof terrace on first floor;
- 3 Bedrooms on first floor;
- Bathroom with shower and bath.
- Maximale rental period of one year;
- The house is rented furnished;
- The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, Internet / TV, local taxes and gardening;
- Final cleaning cost tenant required;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Smoking not allowed;
- Subject to contract owner;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- (Bank) references will be checked.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.
Published measurements are not NEN measured.