Rrrollend Food Truck Festival
The Rrrollend Food Festival is calling at 10 Dutch cities, so plan your visit to your nearest Rrrollend location for some delicious food and festival vibes. The gathering of diverse mobile kitchens ranges from BBQ to fresh Italian pizza to Dutch delicacies and Asian dishes, along with live music to provide you with a memorable open-air dining experience.
Multiple food trucks in The Hague
Once again, multiple food trucks will gather together, forming an unforgettable gastronomic marvel. Rrrollend Food Truck Festival tours the Netherlands, calling at parks in a handful of Dutch cities and towns:
- Gouda: May 10-12 and August 16-18 in GoudAsfalt
- Amersfoort: May 17-19 in Eemplein
- Leiden: May 24-26 and August 23-25 in Matilo Park
- The Hague: May 30-June 2 and September 6-8 at Lange Voorhout
- Rotterdam: June 7-10 in Museum Park, July 19-21 in Vroesenpark and September 27-29 on Noordplein
- Leeuwarden: June 28-30 in Oldehoofdsterkerkhof
- Laren: July 12-14 in De Brink
- Alkmaar: July 26-28 in Noorderkade
- Arnhem: August 2-4 in Gele Rijdersplein
- Vught: August 30-September 1 in Fort Isabella
Patricipating food trucks will be open from 1pm until 11 pm. Wander around and you'll find Japanese sushi, French crepes, burgers, Dutch poffertjes, Dim Sum, Pad Thai, hot dogs, Mexican burritos, ice cream, Belgian waffles and anything else you can imagine!
Prepare your tastebuds for amazing food
Make sure you come prepared. Entry to the event is free; visitors pay for their food and drink separately at each food truck. It’s advisable to have cash just in case food trucks do not offer card payment. It's also a good idea to bring a blanket to sit on, rather than relying on park benches, as it gets extremely crowded! Learn more on the Rrrollend Foodtruck Festival website!