Apartment in Rotterdam, 2e Schansstraat
Very nice furnished apartment (91 m2) on the 1st and 2nd floor of a house in Rotterdam (Delfshaven). Ready to move in, and has Philips Hue lighting, a Nest thermostat, Nespresso machine and a bed by Auping. Rotterdam Central station is a 15-minute bike ride away and the apartment is also located close to tram and metro. The lovely old harbour of Delfshaven is a short walk away. The area has nice stores and restaurants. Personal favourites are Le Souq (Lebanese, in the old harbour), Bij Loes (lunchroom with the best smoothies, also in the old harbour) and Waumg Gareng (Surinamese). There's a windmill close by with its own store and there are also a lot of old Dutch cafés - I recommend De Ooievaar, De Pelgrim, and De Oude Sluis.
Anyway, the lay-out of the house is as follows:
Ground floor: front door and private stairs
1st floor: toilet, living room + kitchen
2nd floor: bathroom, bedroom with balcony, guest room/study
I renovated and decorated last year for my own use. The photos still show some personal items (such as art, books and plants) that I will move out if desired.
Also good to know:
- for rent starting 1 september (earlier can be discussed)
- rental period anywhere between 12 and 24 months
- rent includes the use of furniture and equipment
- rent excludes utilities and municipal taxes
- please register with the municipality
- deposit is one month's rent
- no pets, please don't smoke inside, etc.
- I will have the house professionally cleaned for your use, please do the same when moving out
Feel free to message me with questions and if you're interested please let me know something about yourself. As it is my own house, I would like to rent to people who will enjoy it as much as I do. Viewings possible.
I'll take more photos soon!