Quality Assurance Manager
Updated: 16 Jul 2020
Our client, a leading business in the FMCG and sports sectors, is looking for an experienced and dynamic Quality Assurance Manager to join their fast-growing organization.
The role is an operational hands-on position where you will support the management team in the event of critical situations. You will know how to further improve the department and guarantee food quality standards, advise on food safety policy, and maintain food safety systems. You will manage the process and quality improvements and create alignment at all levels.
Additionally, you will:
- Proactively advise on food safety and quality requirements and minimize business risks.
- Develop, improve, and evaluate the effectiveness of the QA system and perform quality assurance checks.
- Analyze all data and prepare reports.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the food industry.
- Knowledge and experience with HACCP, IFS Broker and BRC.
- Analytical and ability to think in solutions.
- Proactive and outgoing character.
- Communicative and social.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Higher professional education.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Our client provides a challenging working environment with variation and responsibility. You will have the opportunity to use your own initiative and bring about improvements.
The role is full time and the salary is dependent on your background and experience. There are also excellent secondary employment conditions.
For more information please email your CV with motivation to Hannah Bricklebank at Madison Parker International – firstname.lastname@example.org